1. Public Relations & Marketing
Solaris Space will assist you every step of the way, from PR strategy development to implementation for your business to reach your target audience in Japan.
1. Planning and Implementing Events
Solaris Space can support project-based requests for your event to succeed in Japan.
2.Developing and translating PR materials
Solaris Space can help you develope creative, localized eye-catching PR material (interview articles, websites, video clips, etc.)
3. VIP Liaison
Liaison for celebrities; providing one-stop service from negotiations, scheduling, arrangements, local guides, and maximizing PR coverage.
This unique service is possible as Solaris Space has PR specialists with experience as liaisons for Hollywood celebrities as well as political figures.
- PR planning
- Media contact office
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Proposing content for TV, newspaper, magazine and online media (to generate publicity)
＊We also prepare and distribute localized press releases for non-Japanese media abroad
Media and freelancer relations (including bloggers)
- Planning and management of press conferences
- Planning and management of press events
- Creating and arranging interview opportunities
- Planning and implementing FAM tour
＊ Interview coordination for VIP visits
- Influencer relations
- PR utilizing SNS (Social Networking Site)
- Survey research and PR of survey results
- Developing websites and content
- Creation of PR material/Website
- Proposing and supporting marketing activities
- Planning and implementing sales promotion in collaboration with local governments and associations
- Implementing sales promotions in collaboration with travel agencies and /or manufacturers
- Support for workshops and seminars
- Support for tourism expos and trade shows
- Risk Management
- Translation/Crating subtititles
To find out the details of our past work, please send requests to: email@example.com
1. Public Relations
Our Representative Director has over 20 years of experience in tourism related PR with broad network to key organizations and figures.
Therefore, Solaris Space natually excels in this field with business experience covering public and private sector, BtoB & BtoC, inbound & outbound.
- Japan Offices of multiple overseas Tourism Bureaus
- Tourism departments of local Japanese government offices
- Foreign-owned airline company
- Foreign-owned hotels
- IT service provider for hospitality business
b) Other Markets
Besides the tourism industry, Solaris Space also works with various consumer products and IT companies.
Our broad network and experience in various fields allow us to “think outside the box.”
- Internet communication service company
- International conference and event organizing company
- Foreign-owned kitchen tool brand
- Foreign-owned mattress brand
2.Other Short-Term Projects
Solaris Space understands that it’s not always easy for our clients to rely on agents in a faraway land.
We are happy to begin our business relationships with short-term projects.
- VIP liaison for actress visiting Japan as a brand ambassador for a major Japanese cosmetic company
- Events for nuturitional education targeting children – collaborative service with professional cooking producers, developing events and PR materials
- Bringing Communities Together through Board Games – Events using board games, targeting children, adults and senior citizens
- Translating websites for food and fashion companies
- Editing Japanese translation
|Company name||Solaris Space Ltd.|
|Head office||Fukui Bldg. 302, 4-2 Kagurazaka, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 162-0825|
|Representative Director||Rika Konno|
|Established||November 21, 2012|